Monday, September 30, 2013

Some quick snaps of the boys

I had an awesome post all typed up and ready to go last week, but then I think my phone died & it didn't save. Discouraging...Especially when I'd typed the whole thing with my thumbs, haha! Oh, well. Try, try again, I guess. :)


Chatting with Dad

Snow cones at Grant's Farm. "I want a BWOO one cuz my pants are bwoo!"

Along for the ride

"No, no, I don't WANT to smiyow. I want to yook at aww of da birwds."

You can't see it, but he's holding his green Luke train (thanks, Jenny!) in his other hand. He had to bring it along because we were riding the "twain" (kind of a tram/bus thingie). 


Why hello, little stranger

Nothing too exciting planned for this week...looking forward to a lazy Conference weekend and some more perfect Missouri fall weather. 

Lots of love!

2 comments: