Monday, September 30, 2013

An entire post of pictures of James in the Bumbo

...mostly because I think they're hilarious & adorable. (I figure since Luke had two whole years of solo blog posts, James has some catching up to do, right?) A huge thanks to Aunt Audrey for the present!

I love these nightgown/bag thingies. So easy for diaper changes. We can pretend it's not as girlie as it is since it has robots or something on it, right? ;-)

Those little ankle socks kill me. So tiny! So easy to lose in the wash that way...


James = tiny old man in a BarcaLounger 

"Who, me?"

A bit out of order...this was an early attempt from like a month ago. Look how tiny he is!

I think this was the night we bought the Bumbo. #potbelly

...aaaand this was the typical result after the first 5 seconds, until he got the hang of it. 

Uncle Rico, no? ;-)

We didn't have one with Luke, but I'm a total Bumbo believer this time around. James is a huge fan (he hates lying flat, probably because he's a bit reflux-y), and I'm a huge fan since it means he doesn't demand to be held as much. Not that I mind snuggling this cutie!


No comments:

Post a Comment